- Magento Development
- Magento Services
- Industry Solutions
- Hire Magento Developer
‘Contact Us’ page is one of the essential things you can see in various companies or websites having established products, services, or brand names.
Via contact page, customers and visitors send inquiries, messages, or emails. It enables you, for the most part, to be customers in contact with you.
You can customize the ‘Contact Us’ page available in Magento 2 as per your requirements.
‘Contact Us’ page set up:
To enable the ‘Contact Us’ page on the storefront, select ‘yes’ option.
1. Send Emails to: Please note the email address in this field to which you would like to receive all the emails sent using the contact us form.
2. Email Sender: Pick the name that you want to see as a sender.
3. Email Template: You can use any email template to send messages or emails.
4. And finally, click on ‘save config’ to enable the changes.
Customizing ‘Contact Us’ page:
1. Go to Content > Blocks.
2. In the Blocks page, go to Action Menu and click on Edit option for ‘Contact Us’.
3. Now go to the content box and make necessary changes to appear on the ‘Contact Us’ page.
4. Click on ‘Save Block’ to finish your customization.
After you finish all of the above steps, you have completed the configuration of the ‘Contact Us’ page in Magento 2.
create the event.xml on your module under the Vendor/Module/etc/event.xml and...
If you need a custom meta tag for a specific...
Generally, if you load font as preload, it will load...
Step 1: First you need to add di.xml in the...
Override the vendor/magento/module-sales/view/frontend/templates/email/items/order/default.phtml file on your theme and add the...