According to Wikipedia, a bug is an error, flaw, or fault in a technical system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways.
Thus, if your eCommerce system faces such bugs then it directly affects the performance and sales of your eCommerce store.
Drafting some examples of bugs in the eCommerce system.
– eCommerce sites take a lot to load or go down due to some technical bugs from the server’s end.
– Due to some designing bugs the responsive view in mobile and tablets might look messy.
– Mismatched order records, mathematical calculation faults in product pricing, discounts, deals, or invoice due to development bugs.
As mentioned above, there can be numerous bugs in any eCommerce store.
When we shared the audit report on the website, we found that most of the time, store owners are unaware of bugs in their system.
This happens because store owners are not technical people. A technical person has enough skills to test websites in multiple ways. In short, the auditor knows where to hammer.
It may be possible that your store is having bugs about which you are still not aware. The question is what should you do about it?
The answer is ‘Perform a technical audit”.
Benefits you can achieve by doing a technical audit:
– Speed up your store
– Sales improvement
– Give more insights about how customers are using your store
– Saves your technical budget
– Your store’s performance will improve
Technical audit won’t only help you to make your store bug-free, but it will help you to overcome numerous technical issues and helps you to shape your eCommerce store better than the best. Make your store completely bug-free by hiring a experienced technical auditor today.
WHAT ARE CORE WEB VITALS? Google’s aim is to make...
Google’s core web vitals valuates different metrics related to the...
Is your eCommerce store facing some page speed issues? If...
If 'YES', then it is time you consider the matter...
It's been observed by numerous eCommerce store owners that after...