Many of our Ecommerce merchant partners have very little to engage with a potential buyer. But With Agile CRM all your queries are resolved. It comes with great benefits and in this article we will share the integration between Magento 2 and Agile CRM.
What is Agile CRM?
It is a customer relationship management solution which provides great user experiences through its simple web interface.
- It has great functionality for e-commerce stores like sales tracking, contact management, marketing automation, web analytics, and helpdesk with a clean and modern interface.
- With Agile CRM you can record and access customer data to analyze customer behaviours. Through this, it enables marketers to create smart and logical marketing processes to reach customers quickly.
How to integrate Agile CRM on Magento 2
To integrate Agile CRM
- Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
- Step 2: Sign up the Agile CRM account
- Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- Step 4: Integrate Agile CRM for your Magento 2 store
Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
Step 2: Sign up the Agile CRM account
- Signup Agile CRM
- After logging into Zapier, choose Make a Zap to start integrating
Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- Here you have to choose Magento 2.x so that Zapier can get all data from your store.
- Then, choose New Customer in select Magento 2.x Trigger field and click on save+continue.
- Next, you need to connect an Account in select Magento 2.x account field. In this step, you shall enter full domain, admin username and admin password of your Magento 2 store as the following image:
- After generating your Magento 2.x account, the screen will display as an image below. Then, choose Save + Continue.
- Awesome! You have just tested Magento 2.x successfully. Now continue doing the next step.
Step 4: Integrate Agile CRM
- In Choose an Action App field, choose Agile CRM and then click on Continue.
- The next step, you need to choose one of the options in drop-down list of Select Agile CRM Action field. After selecting, click on continue.
- Then, you need to select Agile CRM account and click on Connect an Account.
- Now, your screen will display as an image below. After that, enter username, API Key or Password and Domain that is required on that page, then click on Yes, Continue.
- Next, you have to set up Agile CRM Contact and then enter all required fields on page, choose continue box.
- Wonderful, you have tested Agile CRM successfully. Lastly, choose Finish and set the name your zap to complete.
- Your Zap is working and from now onwards it will auto-check for your Magento 2.x new customer.
- You have just done the integration and the image below is the result:
This is how the integration is done between Agile CRM and Magento 2.
If you still failed to integrate, then hire Mage Monkeys for the Magento integration service.