Google has already announced OFFICIALLY that page experience signals would be included in Google Search ranking.
Let’s see what Google has said in its blog word-to-word,
“Today we’re announcing that the page experience signals in ranking will roll out in 2021. The new page experience signals combine Core Web Vitals with our existing search signals including mobile-friendliness, safe-browsing, HTTPS-security, and intrusive interstitial guidelines.”
That means if your SEO sales may go down if it won’t follow CORE WEB VITALS.
The question is what are these Core Web Vitals.
Check out the image below to understand them.
Improving the above factors won’t only help you to lead your SEO games, but it will also help you to get better ROI on other marketing campaigns.
How can you bypass the situation?
Google Search’s mission is to help users find the most relevant and quality sites on the web.
All you need to do is to hire a certified tech expert who can integrate your site with Google’s official tools and make your site follow Google’s technical guidelines.
What benefit will you achieve by delivering the best page experience to your users?
– You will see your keywords going upwards in SEO. (This means business)
– Sharing from your site will increase.
– You will be a step ahead of your competitors.
– Your site’s performance will increase.
– Needless to say, sales will increase.
Other technical outcomes will be such as below:
– Your site will run faster as per the Google page speed checker.
– Your site will become user-friendly.
– Your site will become more secure
– Your site will become mobile-friendly.
– Your site will deliver a safe browsing experience.
Having a live site isn’t enough for business. Sites are like plants. You need to keep watering them so they can give you fruits called sales for the rest of your life.
SMS marketing for eCommerce is an effective way to attract,...
What if your visitors can instantly contact you for any...
Every Magento store owner wishes to appear higher on the...
Magento was launched in 2008 and since then it has...